Registration for the Training Program in NRM (Natural Regulating Medicine)
Konstantinion Research Center for Molecular Medicine and Biotechnology launches the only in Europe postgraduate training program in Natural Regulating Medicine after ten years of experience in its application.
The program aims at the specialized education and training of health professionals in diagnostic and therapeutic protocols of modern Medical Science, now bridging with reliable and valid biomarkers the classical and complementary medicine.
The training is completed in three training cycles, 3 days each. Each cycle includes theory, practice, and supervision. The instructors are distinguished in their professional field and in the global scientific community.
Participants who successfully complete the training will have the following privileges:
- Access to specialized exams that are implemented exclusively in our center
- Ability to cooperate with our certified representatives
- Support from our Scientific Team
- Certificate of the title “Consultant of Natural Regulatory Medicine”, a title given exclusively by our center.
Learn more about the program by following the links below:
- What is Natural Regulating Medicine,
- The content of our training program,
- Our scientific team, and our trainers
1st Level 1 three days 300 euros (with supervision +50 euros)
2nd Level 2 three days 480 euros (with supervision +30 euros)
3rd Level 3 three days 600 euros (with supervision +20)
Deadline for Submission of Applications
- For the Spring Program: February 25, 2022
- For the Winter Schedule: September 15, 2021
Maximum Number of Participations per Training Cycle: 12
Criteria for Selection of Participants
- Date of application
- Curriculum vitae
Information-Registration: Dr. Eleni Kavazidou, Program Manager, Tel. 6906982244 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org